Full Service Program
- Early Spring – usually applied in late March or Early April, consists of a granular fertilizer with a pre-emergent crab grass control.
- Late Spring – usually applied in May, consists of a liquid fertilizer with a three – way broadleaf post – emergent weed control.
- Early Summer – usually applied in late June, consists of a granular fertilizer and broadleaf weed control as needed.
- Late Summer – usually applied in late July or early August, consists of a slow released granular fertilizer.
- Early Fall – usually applied in September, consists of a liquid fertilizer with a three – way broadleaf post – emergent weed control.
- Late Fall – usually applied in October, consists of a granular fertilizer or a broadleaf weed control.
- The Winterizer – usually applied in November, consists of a slow released all mineral fertilizer
Customized programs can be provided to meet certain location and budget needs.
This is the process of removing soil cores. The benefits are: reduction of soil compaction; allow air, water, and nutrient movement to the root zone; permits soil born organisms to naturally break down thatch build up; and increases lawn’s ability to thicken up.
Insect and Disease Controls
When needed – this includes preventative grub control, and for diseases such as dollar spot, leaf spot, and others.
The above services are completed by our turnkey partner – Capitol Services.